Because He Can, Thats Why

So there are people in the higher powers of the British government that are questioning why Prince William was allowed to land his helicopter in his girlfriends front yard. Well you know what, he is the Prince ... possibly future king of England, I'm pretty sure he gets to do what he wants. I mean seriously if I had the means to fly a military helicopter to impress my girlfriend (assuming I had one) I'm pretty sure I would do it. This situation reminds me of one of the best works of art of this century.

Stinger: Son, your ego is writing checks your body can't cash. You've been busted, you lost your qualifications as section leader three times, put in hack twice by me, with a history of high speed passes over five air control towers, and one admiral's daughter!
Goose: Penny Benjamin?
[Maverick shrugs]

This guy knows how to play the game thats all I'm saying. And secondly I would like to know why this is such a big deal. Just another example of how the media uses stupid stuff to fill their papers. As much as I am sorry for a girl getting kidnapped in obscure African country it really has no effect on my life. I am sorry, I'm just getting tired of it. And lastly, to Prince William, your making us all look bad son. I mean guys do have the capacity to pull off pretty impressive stunts now and then but seriously ... not only are you a prince, you fly a helicopter, oh and did I mention ... you could be the next KING OF ENGLAND. Some guys just have it too easy.

[Fox News]

0 comments: