Hancock

So I saw a poster for this movie in the theater here in Romania and it had absolutely no description as to what it was. Course I had just seen Hitch so I was pretty much up for anything with Will Smith in it ... especially a little Fresh Prince. But I finally saw the preview for it last night and I am very excited. It makes you wonder if there is something about having super powers that makes you either want to become a monk and fill yourself with wisdom to share with small children eating ice cream or fills you with the insatiable urge to dominate the world and everything in it. I mean Heroes has kinda taken this stereotype down a notch because there are so many of them but you still see it. I mean where are the ones who use their powers to bring them the remote or just fly around because they can. Anyway I will be seeing this one.



[Awesomeology]

0 comments: