Pinky and the Brain are Recruiting

An interesting story came to my attention today as I was interneting. Apparently the Kremlin has put in an order for 3,200 mice. Not computer mice mind you, they have to be female and under 18 grams. And to make the story even stranger, the order came from the Kremlin Guard, those scary guys who keep Putin alive. So I suppose the real question is what are they doing with twenty thousand dollars worth of mice? My thoughts ... well clearly The Brain decided to move to a nation thats cool with him taking over the world and is raising an army for Pinky to lead into battle. Also to whoever in the comments thought that they could be preparing for an April Fools joke ... I mean really are you being serious right now? Look into that guys eyes, he would kill you for less than that ...

[Evil Mad Scientist Labs]

On a similar note:

0 comments: